The Chris voice assistant is designed to support natural language dialogue. For example, you can say “Chris, please play Madonna on Spotify”, and it will go to a playlist of Madonna songs on Spotify. Chris is not only reactive, listening to your commands, but also proactive: It notifies you when you have new messages and other notifications, warns you when the traffic is bad on your route and for example when the battery is low or the cellphone signal weak.
Articles in this section
- How does the Chris proactive voice assistant work?
- How to correct the voice input?
- Which hand gestures does Chris support?
- What display does Chris have?
- Does Chris need cellular data connection on smartphone to be ON during the navigation? How does he fetch live traffic updates?
- Can you see the display with polarized glasses on?
- Is Chris able to show the duration of the trip in real time and the time of arrival? Is there an option to avoid tolls and paid roads?
- Can you add favourite destinations and take directions by telling chris just the name of that destination?
- Does Chris automatically search for a free FM frequency to connect with the radio or do you need to manually specify one?
- Isn't the screen too small for an effective navigation?