The Chris voice assistant is designed to support natural language dialogue. For example, you can say “Chris, please play Madonna”, and it will go to a playlist of Madonna songs on your phone. Chris is not only reactive, listening to your commands, but also proactive: It notifies you when you have new messages and other notifications, warns you when the traffic is bad on your route and for example when the battery is low or the cellphone signal weak.
Articles in this section
- How does the Chris proactive voice assistant work?
- How to correct the voice input?
- Which hand gestures does Chris support?
- What display does Chris have?
- Can you see the display with polarized glasses on?
- Is Chris able to show the duration of the trip in real time and the time of arrival? Is there an option to avoid tolls and paid roads?
- Can you add favourite destinations and take directions by telling chris just the name of that destination?
- Isn't the screen too small for an effective navigation?