Chris is a smart mobile device that enables drivers to send and receive messages, make and receive phone calls using speech and hand gestures, listen to music, get the latest navigation updates – all the while streamed through their car speakers.
Articles in this section
- What makes Chris different from devices and systems like Siri and Google Assistant?
- What is Chris?
- Who benefits from using Chris?
- How does the AI of Chris work and how does it learn with the driver over time?
- What services can drivers use with Chris? (List of services we support)
- What engine does Chris use? How accurate is it?
- Product specs
- Which Bluetooth profile is Chris using, 'HFP profile' or 'A2DP profile'?