Chris is a smart mobile device that enables drivers to send and receive messages or emails, make and receive phone calls using speech and hand gestures, listen to music, FM radio, get the latest navigation updates – all the while streamed through their car speakers.
Articles in this section
- What is Chris?
- What's inside the box?
- Who benefits from using Chris?
- How does the AI of Chris work and how does it learn with the driver over time?
- What services can drivers use with Chris? (List of services we support)
- What makes Chris different from devices and systems like Alexa, Siri, Google Home + BMW System or other car safety asistents like CarVi or Dash?
- What engine does chris use? How accurate is it?
- Product specs
- Which Bluetooth profile is Chris using, 'HFP profile' or 'A2DP profile'?