Chris has a simplified navigation display, which is very accurate and easy to read. This makes it easy to navigate, and makes following directions a lot less distracting than on Sat Nav.
Articles in this section
- How does the Chris proactive voice assistant work?
- How to correct the voice input?
- Which hand gestures does Chris support?
- What display does Chris have?
- Does Chris need cellular data connection on smartphone to be ON during the navigation? How does he fetch live traffic updates?
- Can you see the display with polarized glasses on?
- Is Chris able to show the duration of the trip in real time and the time of arrival? Is there an option to avoid tolls and paid roads?
- Can you add favourite destinations and take directions by telling chris just the name of that destination?
- Isn't the screen too small for an effective navigation?