The power cable will be installed all the time, but it will be hidden from view, so it’s essentially “invisible”. You don’t need to connect the charging cable every time you get into the car because the charging cable is connected to the mount which will stay in the car. The mount has a very easy snap-in connection to the Chris device, you just get into the car, snap Chris into the mount, and it is connected to the power cable right away and you are ready to go.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to create an account / profile?
- What's inside the box?
- Where can I mount Chris?
- Can I install Chris by myself? How much time does it take?
- Can I easily switch Chris between different cars?
- Can I connect Chris to my car's sound system?
- How to install the power cable? Is it going to be visible all the time?
- Can I connect Chris to the default USB of my car audio instead of the power supply for the 12V power supply?
- Can I easily share Chris with my partner?
- Can I have different profiles for different drivers?