AI covers a range of features. For example, the speech recognition is driven by the AI. This part includes ASR (automatic speech recognition), NLU (natural language understanding), dialogue management, natural language generation and text-to-speech (TTS) technologies. Another feature is learning driver behaviour and preferences through the drivers interaction with Chris. And Chris includes context analysis of the driving situations and complexity.
Articles in this section
- What makes Chris different from devices and systems like Siri and Google Assistant?
- What is Chris?
- What's inside the box?
- Who benefits from using Chris?
- How does the AI of Chris work and how does it learn with the driver over time?
- What services can drivers use with Chris? (List of services we support)
- What engine does chris use? How accurate is it?
- Product specs
- Which Bluetooth profile is Chris using, 'HFP profile' or 'A2DP profile'?